Mary Anne Simone
Professional Experience in Florida
Mary Anne Simone has over 25 years of experience as a Controller, CFO, and COO in the construction management, design build, home construction, facilities management, and nuclear construction industries. She has been responsible for the development and over site of estimating/budgeting systems, project management cost schedules, contract scheduling, insurance, government contracts and awards, union bargaining agreements, computer software, hardware, multiple site networking, management of divisions and job sites, strategic plans, web sites, marketing, corporate communications, and start-ups in multiple states.
Mary Anne founded the Construction Management Delaware Chapter and has assisted on numerous boards of directors such as Certified Management Accountants, Construction Financial Management Accountants, and South Jersey Business Networking Group.
Professional Associations/Affiliations Present and Past
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- CMA – Certified Management Accountants
- CMA – National Director at Large
- CMACC – Certified Management Accountants Controllers Council Director
- CFMA – Member of Construction Financial Management Association
- CFMA – Founder and Past President of the Delaware CFMA Chapter
- CFMA – National Board Director
- MCSE Windows Professional 2000
- ISO 9001: 2000 Certified Internal Auditor
- National Association of Tax Professional
- Enrolled Agent Association
- South Jersey Business Networking Group – Board Treasurer
- Certified Catholic Catechism & Teacher – Diocese of Camden.
- Camden County College
- Rowan University
Mary Anne is still active as an alumni and mentor for the accounting program.